Friday, May 19, 2006

A Friday MeMe

Susan tagged me for this MeMe, and I figured I'd make it a Friday Post.
What is your favorite word? Schmidty (Yes, said in the loud obnoxious way like the commercial.) I don't know why, but several years ago my cousins and I developed a love for this word. We now scream it when we go down hills on roller coasters.
What is your least favorite word? Fold (as in folding clothes, or certain curse words that I won't mention because they're curse words. You know what they are!)
What turns you on spiritually, creatively, emotionally?
Spiritually - a good message, a room full of prayer warriors
Creatively - I usually get creative sparks from my dreams
Emotionally - Just a slight gesture that shows someone really cares
What turns you off? Dishonest people
What's your favorite curse word? I don't curse. Favorite replacement word, freakin' or crackhead
What sound or noise do you love to hear? I love to hear my niece sing and my nephew jabber, also love to hear my entire family singing together
What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? A writer (I'm with you on this, Susan) I'd also like to sing Gospel music professionally.
What profession would you NOT like to do? I would NOT like to be a bouncer. I'm short, I don't like bars or clubs. I'd pretty much get beat down, so I know it isn't the profession for me!
If Heaven exists (HELLO! What do you mean "IF"?), what would you like to hear God say at the pearly gates? Heaven totally exists, and everybody has a chance to go there. I want to hear the words, Well done, good and faithful servant. I'm totally with Susan and Minnie on this one!
I tag Sherri, Pink Chihuahua Princess, and Berrymom.

3 comments:

Christy Smith said...

SCHMIDTY!!! Yep, that's our word alright haha. Love ya!

Sherri said...

fun meme!! I'll try to get to it tomorrow:)

Sherri said...

challenge completed:)