Friday, May 12, 2006

A...B...C...D...MEME!

My friend Susan did this meme on her site, and it looked fun...so here goes...
Accent: Well, I live in Ruffin, NC. You can't say the word Ruffin without a southern accent. So what do you think?

Bible Book that I like: Psalms, Isaiah, All of Paul's Epistles

Chore I don't care for: Folding laundry, yuck!

Dog or Cat: Dogs, especially chihuahuas

Essential Electronics: Cell phone, computer

Favorite Cologne: for girls: Lauren by Ralph Lauren, for guys: Drakaar Noir

Gold or Silver: Silver, don't really like gold on me unless its white gold

Handbag I Carry Most Often: I only have one. I use it til it falls apart and I'm forced to buy a new one. My current one is a summery bag with shimmery sequins on it (small sequins, not big ones)

Insomnia: Sometimes, if I have this I just turn the TV to some boring channel, and I fall asleep

Job Title: Specifications Coordinator

Kids: Someday, right now my baby is Lexi my chihuahua

Living Arrangements: With the 'rents in the middle of nowhere!

Most Admirable Trait: I have a crazy sense of humor, seriously, if you intercepted half of my calls, you'd think I was insane because if I see something or hear something funny, I have to call my friends and tell them about it so they can smile too!

Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: I used to hide Children's Chewable Tylenol my mom gave me behind my dresser because I thought it was gross. I'd hide it under my tongue then spit it out. My mom found this hiding spot and started just giving me half of an adult tylenol that I could swallow with water. (My brother did this too, I think he learned it from me!)

Overnight Hospital Stays: When I had my appendix out, when I had chiari decompression surgery (The ICU is the best place to stay at the hospital,hands down!)

Quote: "The Bible can keep me away from the bad things in the world, or the bad things in the world can keep me away from the Bible." (I've got this written in the front of my Bible)

Religion: I'm not religious, really. I'm a Christian. (I agree wholeheartedly with this, Susan, so I'm keeping it here!)

Siblings: 1 sister (older), 1 brother (younger) That's right I'm stuck in the middle!

Time I Wake Up: 5:45-6:15 during the week. 7 or 8 is the latest I can sleep on weekends.

Unusual Talent or Skill: I can curl my tongue 5 times.

Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: Cauliflower, yuck

Worst Habit: Soft drinks

X-rays: Yeah, that battery thing I talked about yesterday, then. Then a chest x-ray after the chiari surgery

Yummy Stuff I Cook: Fiesta Lime Chicken, see recipe from last Friday

Zoo Animal I Like Most: The polar bears and the kangaroos

Now you know MY ABC's, next time Christy, Tracy, GiBee,and Aggiejenn will sing with me, in other words, they are tagged!

3 comments:

GiBee said...

How in the world do you have time to do TWO blogs???

I was tagged by Carol at She Lives, too ... so I'll work on this over the weekend and post it on Monday ... sound good?

Jennifer said...

My in-laws are in town now, so I'll post this as soon as I get enough time to sit down and to it. Loved yours

Joan said...

Thanks for coming by my TT this week. I have missed blogging the last two days and am catching up on reading. I copied your fiesta lime chicken recipe -- it sounds wonderful! Is it like the dish they serve at Applebees?