Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Another MeMe

I saw this one on another site, and it looked fun, so I'm gonna try it out.

I am a Christian girl who loves Jesus with all her heart.
I want to find a Christian guy with the same heart for Jesus.
I wish I had more time to write.
I hate walking through wet grass in flops.
I miss the care-free days of youth, no job, no responsibilities!
I hear my boss on the phone and people chattering in the hallway.
I wonder why people don't use turn signals.
I regret not going to college when I got out of high school.
I am not tall (at all) but neither am I a midget.
I dance with one hand in the air.
I sing all the time.
I cry every time I hear Jeremy Camp's testimony.
I make the best fiesta lime chicken.
I write songs, blogs, books, anything God lays on my heart.
I confuse people with blonde brains :)
I need to get more focused
I should go to singing school this summer
I start writing books
I finish writing devotions
I tag whoever wants to play along because I'm not sure who hasn't done this one!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

As for #2, you should stop my our town. Asbury Seminary is filled with single guys looking for a girl like you :) I remember people joking about getting the MRS degree in college, but the seminary guys go for their version of it while working on their Masters.

Great list! Thanks for sharing. Feel free to tag me anytime. I don't mind :)

Dawn said...

Great list, ok so where's the receipe for the best fiesta lime chicken??? :)

Hope you're having a good day!
Just wanted to say hi!