Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Another MeMe

I saw this one on another site, and it looked fun, so I'm gonna try it out.

I am a Christian girl who loves Jesus with all her heart.
I want to find a Christian guy with the same heart for Jesus.
I wish I had more time to write.
I hate walking through wet grass in flops.
I miss the care-free days of youth, no job, no responsibilities!
I hear my boss on the phone and people chattering in the hallway.
I wonder why people don't use turn signals.
I regret not going to college when I got out of high school.
I am not tall (at all) but neither am I a midget.
I dance with one hand in the air.
I sing all the time.
I cry every time I hear Jeremy Camp's testimony.
I make the best fiesta lime chicken.
I write songs, blogs, books, anything God lays on my heart.
I confuse people with blonde brains :)
I need to get more focused
I should go to singing school this summer
I start writing books
I finish writing devotions
I tag whoever wants to play along because I'm not sure who hasn't done this one!!

No comments: