Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The Princess Diaries

Sunday afternoon between church services several friends and I watched "The Princess Diaries 2." It's a cute movie, where of course everything ends perfectly and makes you think, "Why isn't that me?"
Not that I'm not satisfied with life, but who wouldn't want to be a princess or a queen if they had the chance? I definitely wouldn't turn the opportunity down.
I've even thought about what I would do if I were "Queen." Here's my list:

1. I'd give my church money.
2. I would have Third Day, Casting Crowns, and Gaither music blared from every street corner
3. I would pay off all my debt. It's not a lot, but I'd still like to be debt free.
4. I would help orphans. I have a heart for these kids, and I plan to adopt someday. If I was a queen, I'd be in a position to help lots of them.
5. I'd move my whole family in with me since I'd have tons of room at the palace! The weird ones would get their own wing!
6. I'd take my grandma to Australia. She's always wanted to go. I've always wanted to go. Why not? And of course, anyone else who wanted to go could if they wanted!
7. Since I currently have no kids of my own, I'd make my niece Raegan a princess and my nephew Trace a prince!
8. I'd find a good Christian guy to marry! (I'm working on this one anyway!!! If anyone has a suggestion...LOL!)

How about you? What would you do if you were suddenly made a ruler?

No comments: