Monday, April 17, 2006

A Weird Little Meme

Well Cozy Reader has tagged me with "A Weird Meme."

Here's what I'm told I must do:
1. I must make a list of six weird things about myself (I'm not weird at all. How will I think of enough things?) Then I must tag six people to tell me how they are weird. (This part should be easy, I know lots of weirdos! LOL!)
2. I must go to the blogs of those I've tagged and leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and send them back to my site to find out more!!

So here's my list:
1. Other than the number 7 I hate odd numbers.
2. It bugs me when one of the slots in my six-disc changer in my car is empty. (I mean why have the slots if you aren't gonna have a cd in all of them. Who cares that you can only listen to one at a time?)
3. I'm the only short one of all my cousins on both sides (I find this unfair, but I'm not mad enough about it to stretch myself or anything!)
4. I have to go to sleep on my right side with my arm under my pillow, hugging another pillow, with another pillow under my feet. Otherwise I can't sleep.
5. The root in my bottom left front tooth just disappeared. The dentist doesn't know why.
6. I can't type with jewelry on. It drives me insane!

So here's the people I'm tagging:
Tracy, Christy, Susan, Dawn, Kelly, and Janet.




4 comments:

batgirl said...

i'm a writer (writers are generally wierd.)
i'm a born again christian and a republican (weird if you live in Connecticut)
i have weird tonsil issues (don't ask)
i make a strange sound when i yawn
i like toast topped with peanut butter and bacon bits
i've lived in CT all my life and have never been to New York City

Scrambled Dregs said...

Fine.

Go to Scrambled Dregs to see mine.

http://kellyklepfer.blogspot.com/

Hope it doesn't give you any nightmares, Heather.

waaaaahhaaaaaaaaaa

Darlene Schacht said...

That tooth one really is a weird mystery.

Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

Hey chica. I actually just tagged you with this fun little meme.

Have a great day!