Friday, April 21, 2006

Randomness

Well, I was tagged by Aggiejenn and GiBee to tell you six random things about myself. So here goes...

1. I'm not a morning person. I know a good Christian girl should be able to wake up in the morning and be all sunshiney and happy. Call mornings my weakness. I have gotten better, but I still have mornings that I want to throw the alarm clock at the wall to silence it!

2. I like things to be symetrical. Like candles on a table, they have to be centered properly and distributed evenly. It drives me crazy otherwise. Or pictures on a wall. They have to be spaced evenly. If you have three, put them evenly apart or when I come to your house it'll drive me nuts.

3. I LOVE to sing. If any of you read my devo site you know this about me. I can't go a day without singing a song, whether it be with the radio or just singing to my niece or something. (I've been told I'm good, but you'd have to ask someone else to be sure. I'm my own worst critic, so I hear every flaw. But maybe one day I'll post a recording of me singing...maybe!)

4. I HATE to drive. This is weird to me because I LOVE to go places. I just don't want to be the one driving there. I don't mind if others drive my car to get there. I just don't want to be the one driving. Unless I'm in a RARE driving mood, and I mean very rare.

5. ALMOST all of my friends (other than blogging buddies and a few from high school) are either family or dating someone in my family or getting ready to marry someone in my family, and they all go to my church.

6. I am a UNC Tarheel Basketball fan. I bleed Carolina blue!

Okay...so now I'm supposed to tag other people now to do this...so here they are...Christy,Tracy, Peggy, Pink Chihuahua Princess, Corina, and Faith.





4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great list! We're a lot alike, I think. I also am not a morning person and sing ALL the time (although probably not as well as you do!). Have a blessed weekend!

Spock said...

You're not just a good singer...::wait for it::....you're gggrrrrreeaaattt!

Anonymous said...

you're right about the symmetrical thing, heather. and i'd much rather see 3 or 5 of something than 4. but EVENLY placed of course.

Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

Hey girl, my random facts are up. Sorry it took me so long!