Thursday, April 20, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Reasons This Won't Be a Thought Provoking List
1. Because I missed work yesterday because I was sick
2. Because I have like a million things to do today because I wasn't here yesterday.
3. Because my brain is pretty much mush because I still don't feel great.
4. Because the piles of things on my desk are calling my name.
5. Because I have to stop like every 5 seconds and sneeze.
6. Because I have deadlines looming.
7. Because I can't seem to get focused even though I really need to.
8. Because I need to get something besides blogging done today.
9. Because I have a headache even though I took Aleve (this may not be my drug of choice from now on!)
10. Because I'd really rather be laying in bed watching a good movie.
11. Because there are people talking around me distracting my thought process.(I normally can tune this out. Apparently I'm just feeling extra blah today or something!)
12. Because I need to make some calls.
13. Because I just don't feel like thinking so I can't make you think!!





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



20 comments:

Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

I sure hope that you feel better soon! Here's some cyber get well wishes!

Happy Thursday.

Carmen said...

Feel lots better soon!

Anonymous said...

I hope you get to feeling better. Thanks for stopping by my TT. Take care of yourself...

Jane said...

Poor baby {{hugs}}. Feel better soon.
My T13 is up.

amy karp | PHOTOGRAPHY said...

I hope you feel better - I am sending your a thermos of virtual chicken noodle soup right now....tell me how it tastes! :)

Mine are up…..Go check out my T13

Kelly said...

You've got a lot to do!
Good luck with all that.

Happy Thursday!
Mine are up.
Diary of the Nello

Shalee said...

Get some rest! Or at least catch up on all the blogging.

This too shall pass.

Thanks for commenting on my TT.

BTW, I was going to comment on your other blog, but I couldn't get to the comment section. I don't think it's me...

Thriftin' Gal @ Junk In My Trunk said...

Take care of yourself and take it easy! Hope you feel better soon :)

Scrambled Dregs said...

Well Heather, I couldn't find the comment link at Roller Coaster to tell you thanks. And I guess I need to "Bless You!", too.

Courtney said...

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Emily said...

:-( i'm sorry you're not feeling well! get better soon.

i recommend excedrin for headaches. :)

take care;

emily

Jennifer said...

I totally forgot you had two blogs, also. I always go to the other one, but now I'm bookmarking this one as well. I agree about Aleve. I hate it. I just take Tylenol or Advil (and you can take it more often, which is supposed to be what Aleve helps to get rid of, but you always need more before you can take some). Anyway, sorry I'm rambling. Feel better soon!

Just Me said...

I hate those days when your head feels fluffy and it's hard to get it into gear. My allergies make me feel like that at the moment and I'm not impressed. Hope you feel better very soon.

Here's my TT:
http://bellis.blogon.com
Elle xx

Norma said...

OK. For Friday, maybe you should do the Friday fifteen--15 ways you're going to make up for a really yukky Thursday. Hope it is short term!

Christy Smith said...

You need to get rid of the funk for good! That stuff is no fun! Love ya!

Christy Smith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a rough day, sorry.

My TT is up at http://ahumbleheart.org/blog/?p=214

Anonymous said...

Lol... thank goodness there is no list. :)

Moogie said...

I hope you are feeling better soon! It's awful trying to work when you don't feel well.

My TT is up. Hope today is better for you!

Shannon said...

God Bless You **offers hankie**