Thursday, April 13, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things About My Sister
1. She is a great mother to my niece and nephew
2. She trusts me (she let me keep her kids for the last three days, thats why I haven't been blogging!!)
3. I also trust her (I can go to her with anything!)
4. She is our family's "worrier" I never have to worry about anything because I have my sister!
5. She loves Third Day as much as I do. (She's actually responsible for my love of Third Day, Thanks, sis!!)
6. When we were younger and shared a room before she got married, we'd stay awake late at night playing this crazy rhyming game where if you said something that didn't rhyme, you lost.
7. She has an awesome singing voice.
8. She and I look alike (this is weird to me. As I said last week, my brother and I look alike. However, people say that my sister and brother don't really look alike. Apparently I'm the child that is a mix betwixt my parents. My brother looks like dad, my sister looks like mom. I got the best of both!! LOL!)
9.She is absolutely terrified of needles (Honestly I don't know how she gave birth to two children!)
10. She cried and cried when I had to have my appendix out b/c she loves me so much!
11. She cried even more when I had to have brain surgery last year. As I said above, I didn't have to worry about this because she had it covered!
12. She's seven years older than me, but despite some rough times in our growing up years, we are as close as two sisters can be!
13. She's my other best friend (like I said last week, my brother is one of them!!)

Links to other Thursday Thirteens! Leave you link in the comments, and I'll add you here!
Sheri
Undercover Angel
Jill
Kel
"d"
Stacey
Jane
Reverberate58
Pink Chihuahua Princess
Kelly
Emily
tnchick
Dawn
The Yellow Rose
astrocoz
ames
mary
lauren






Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



16 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet tribute to your sister!!

My 13 are up.

Undercover Angel said...

Sounds like you and your sister are very close. My TT is up.

Anonymous said...

Aww. But I totally agree with the needles and worrying thing!

Hopefully, I can do as good a tribute to my sister eventually.

She sounds really neat.

My 13 are up.

Kel said...

Your sister sounds wonderful, just like your brother.

My TT are up. Happy Thursday!

Just D said...

darling! I hope my girls will be close like that someday - they are almost 9 years apart... happy 13, mine are up.

Jane said...

She sounds wonderful. I wish I had had a sister. Fortunately, I do have a good friend that is like a sister.
My list is up too!

Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

It sounds like your sister is really sweet. I'm glad you weren't blogging for fun reasons, I was afraid your dad had taken a turn for the worst.

Glad to know you're doing okay. My TT are up too. Happy Thursday.

Kelly said...

Such a sweet list about your sister.
I have 5 sisters......
That was great!

Emily said...

that's wonderful. you are both blessed to have such a wonderful sister!!

my 13 are up also. :)

-tnchick- said...

Trust is a major thing - that's one that that most lack and it's wonderful you have that, as you should. I don't like needles, either. Ouch.

YellowRose said...

I love that you have such wonderful tributes to your siblings! Great TT's!!

Mine is up! Happy Thursday!

astrocoz said...

You've got one great sister! My 13 are up. Happy Thursday!

amy karp | PHOTOGRAPHY said...

I love your list - it is so wonderful to hear about close knit families.

my T13 is up too...check it out:

www.amyrowden.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Another sweet list Heather.

My TT is up at http://ahumbleheart.org/blog/?p=208

Jen said...

What a sweet list! She must be such a neat person :-)

My list is up!

Happy Mama to Three said...

What beautiful things to say about your sister!!!

C

My TT's have been in honor of my kidlets the last couple of weeks.