Tuesday, February 21, 2006

A Knight's Tale, A Look Back in Time in a Different Light

I don't know if any of you has ever seen the movie, "A Knight's Tale" but it's a pretty funny movie. It's set in a time-frame long ago and centers around jousting competitions, but it mixes in today's music and actions. For instance, the crowds cheer at the jousting competitions like they do at a football or basketball game today.
Personally, I've always wanted to go back to that time period, but I think I'd want it to be like that. See, I can't stand opera type music. It just grates my nerves. Thats the only thing I hate about movies like Pride and Prejudice. They just shouldn't have them sing!
So my perfect 1800's experience would be one where I could go back in time and still listen to Third Day and Casting Crowns.
What would you take with you if you could go back in time? What time period would you pick?

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Would love to go back to late 1800's early 1900's and be a homesteader. I would take my knowledge from today so I would be more apt to survive the hardships.

Spock said...

HA! I think I've told you before but..I would go back & smack the crap out of Adam & Eve & kill that silly snake! :)