Friday, February 17, 2006

Heart and Soul

My cousin Tracy (AKA T- Ray) is one of those people that can make you laugh at the hardest times in life. If you are mad, you better not go around her because she'll have you smiling before you know it.
One of her current ways to make people smile is by "singing" the song, "Heart and Soul." Now, I use the term "singing" loosely. Really its somewhat of a rap.
She'll go into rap mode and toss a few lines of her favorite song to sing, and we all start rolling on the floor.
I like friends like that. Friends that can make you laugh in spite of yourself.
So that's the kind of friend I'm going to be to you today.
Picture a skinny white girl throwing on an oversized hoody and dancing around the room rapping "Heart and Soul!" If that doesn't bring a smile to your face, maybe I should tell you about her song, "Chunky Charlie..."

No comments: