Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Wednesday's What Am I?

First off today I'd like to congratulate my mom who got yesterday's trivia answer correct. The answer was armadillo, and she got the brownie question right too. Steel Magnolias was the movie with a groom's cake in the shape of an armadillo!

Have you ever played "What Am I?" You describe yourself as an object, and people try to guess what you are.

For example:

I am round
I am used to write
I require ink

What Am I?
An Ink Pen

I thought it would be fun to play this with you guys today. I'm gonna give you a list of clues, and you can e-mail me at heathersmith1982@yahoo.com if you think you know what I am. Please make your blogger name the subject of your e-mail. Here we go.

I usually need a flash to turn out good
I look best on special paper
I keep your memories alive

What Am I?

E-mail me that answer people!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sent my guess.

Kristen said...

I sent you my guess.