Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tuesday's Top Ten

For today's top ten I give you the top ten things I have to do before Christmas:

1. Buy a gift for my mom and dad. I have bought a few little things for them, but I'm stumped about what to get them...

2. Buy a gift for my brother. This is easy. He takes money or gift cards from anywhere.

3. Buy a gift for my brother-in-law. This requires going to Dick's Sporting Goods to buy a gift certificate because this is what he wants. I really should have already done this, but I never go to Dick's so I haven't.

4. Buy a gift for my sister. She wants a gift certificate from the Spa Personal Appearances. The trouble with this one is that I'm not quite sure where this place is. Finding new places is not one of my strengths...

5. Buy a gift for my cousin Scott. I have NO IDEA what to get him. None at all. He never asks for anything. Ever.

6. Buy some stocking stuffers for Alaena, oh and also a stocking. I've been stocking slack...

(There is certainly a money spending trend going here...)

7. Buy some wheat bread for our Christmas party here at work on Thursday.

8. Go to my Raegan and Trace's Christmas program at school on Thursday.

9. Go Christmas caroling with the church.

10. Be in the Christmas play Sunday night.

So it's gonna be a little hectic around here before Christmas. What last minute things are you guys gonna be doing?

1 comment:

Heather of the EO said...

AAAAH!!!! Too much!!! I hope it's all fun and not stressful. I don't even want to make my list, I'll pass out :)