Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Okay, So I've Been Told I'm Not Funny Anymore

My sister complained to me yesterday that I never post here anymore, and she's right. My time has been spread thin, and I've not had a chance to post on both of my blogs. So I chose to post to the devotional one rather than this one.
But since my sister whined about me not posting, I'll give you a little tidbit to laugh at today.
About a month back I purchased a Nintendo Wii. It's a lot of fun, and actually pretty good excercise. (If you don't believe me, try the boxing, if your arms don't hurt the next morning, let me know!)
Anyway, my niece wanted to try it. She just turned three. Let me tell you, if you ever want to see something funny, watch a three year old play a Wii. IT IS HILARIOUS.
She wanted to play the Cars movie game, because she LOVES the movie cars. Now it's kind of tough even for an adult to play, but I figured she would have just as much fun racing around everywhere anyway.
I wasn't disappointed. She slammed Lightning McQueen into every wall on that track. But the funniest thing was that she kept saying, "No, Lightning, you're not supposed to go over there." Then she'd jerk the remote the opposite way and slam him into a tree on the other side of the track, and so on and so on!
It was too funny!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hee hee that reminds me of my son (he's two) and his remote control cars! I'm from NC too!! Love your blogs!